Lean and nutritious, rabbit can offer an escape from the industrial meat supply chain that the pandemic has exposed as so problematic.
Rabbit meat is
- Rich in Protein
- Very lean (low in Fat and Sodium)
- Almost Cholesterol Free
- Good for the Heart
- High in Calcium
- Good for Diabetics
- Boosts Immune System
- Good for your Blood Pressure
- Beneficial for Pregnant Women
- Supports Bone and Teeth Health
- Meat is an all-white-meat product that is high in protein, low in fat, sodium, and cholesterol. Rabbit meal has been recommended for years by some physicians to their patients with coronary heart conditions.
$5/lb. Sold as Whole Rabbit
Rabbits are in heat-shrink freezer bags, rested for 24-48hours, then frozen.
Processed at an ODA facility.
This product cannot be shipped. On farm pick up by appointment only. Our farm address and pick up arrangements will be communicated within 24hours of order being placed.